4/20/2017

One Room Challenge : Week 3

Welcome back to week 3 of the One Room challenge hosted by Calling it Home. It's been a tough week this week because I was very indecisive about a lot of the original plans I had. That doesn't come as a surprise to me because INDECISIVE is my middle name lol. So this is where we are now I decided to leave the moldings white instead of painting everything the same color, I also decided not to do the picture frame molding because it honestly would have been very time consuming and I have a lot going on int he next couple of weeks. I still have hope that picture frame molding or wainscoting will make an appearance somewhere in my home in the near future. Not to mention as if you haven't noticed I decided to go with Restless Sea by Behr instead of black and I absolutely love it. I love more than I initially thought I would because I was afraid it would look like a toddlers room color but I'm so glad it doesn't.
at night
with a little bit of daylight
Now that the color is up and almost finish I still have that one last wall to paint, but I'm excited to start the really fun stuff... DECORATING. I have been on the hunt for a few key pieces for this space and I think I found what might be the most important piece which is the mirror. I came across it on Birch Lane and I can't wait to order it and think it will look great at the end of the hall and it's in my favorite accent color (gold if you didn't know now you know) lol. Navy and gold are one of my favorite color combinations.
One of the projects I'm looking forward to the most is also a piece of art work I will be creating myself to add a bit of personal touch which i believe every space no matter the space needs. Something personal to make it feel like home. Well that's it for this week hope you all are as excited as I am to see it come together. Don't forget to head on over to Calling it Home and check out the rest of the amazing spaces see you guys here next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...