3/20/2017

Jouer Cosmetics Review

So I recently decided to try some products from Jouer Cosmetics. I was seeing everyone posting about this brand but it wasn't until my friend send me some swatches of the highlighters that I decided that I had to try them out. I placed my order on Beautylish ordered the two Highlighters they had in stock Topaz and Rose Quartz and four of their lipsticks. I have to say I am in love with everything I bought. I love the formula of the liquid lipsticks it stays on your lips for a long time without fading, and the lipstick topper is amazing you can wear it on it's own or completely change the look of your lipstick by applying it on top.Not to mention they smell amazing. I'm a sucker for packaging and the highlight packages are so sleek and pretty and would look beautiful on your vanity. The highlighters are buttery soft and give such a beautiful glow. I have my eye out for Citrine which I was not able to get hopefully it comes back in stock soon. Hope you guys enjoyed this review.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...