5/06/2014

florida vacation

It's that time of year where everyone starts planning for their summer vacations. For me it started early. If you follow me on instagram you've seen the pictures I've posted throughout my vaca. I actually just got back from my vacation with my family, which was our first family vacation (me, my hubby, and my daughter). We decided to go to Florida to take her to Disney World and as always we booked with Expedia and came across the Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa. We weren't looking to spend a fortune on where we were going to stay and the prices here were great. We booked a package which included roundtrip flight and a 5 night stay for a great deal. Once we arrived at the hotel, we were able to plan everything we were going to do while we were there with guest services. They gave us great discounts on our tickets to Disney world and Universal's Island of Adventure. All the parks and attractions were 10 to 15 min from the resort and they had free shuttle buses that took you to and from the parks. I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Florida.
 



We had a studio room with a balcony view of the lake and pool and a Jacuzzi and separate shower in the bathroom.

One of the things besides the fact that they had 7 different pools on the property, was that they had many activities you could do on the property as well with out having to leave the resort. We did the paddle boats and a 19 hole mini golf course. They also had a tennis court, pontoons, fishing and different activities for adults and kids by the pool every day and at the activity center every day.


I didn't have much time to take pics of all of my outfits because I'm usually the one behind the camera taking pictures of everything lol but my hubby managed to get this one of me and my daughter by the pool.
Me- Shirt/H&M pants/Zara (old) shoes/Forever21
Haley- Shirt & pants/Old Navy shoes/Target

The resort was so beautiful every where you looked, I couldn't get enough of it. The views were just so relaxing and peaceful and breathtaking.
We ended our vacation with a trip to the happiest place on earth. It was my second time there but it was my daughters first time and the look on her face when we got their was just priceless. I'll always be a Disney kid at heart so once we got in I was just as excited as she was. Tip: I strongly recommend NOT going to Disney World on a Sunday because it is really packed and the lines are extremely long, unfortunately Sunday was the only day we had available to go but we still enjoyed every min of it. I can't wait to go back =]

This post is not sponsored. These are my honest opinions. All pictures are mines taken by me and are subject to copyright.
xoxo Styled by Paloma

5 comments:

  1. Nice pics!!! Looks like you had a great time!

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww glad you had a great time visiting! Westgate Lakes Resort is really nice!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog! I saw youre reply on the Lucky Contributor post, and I just followed on GFC:) Would love if you checked out and followed my blog as well!
    -Anna
    www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels! Stunning photographs. I'm in need of a magical getaway as well! Thanks for reaching out. (:

    <3 | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...