4/06/2014

Spring Trends & Must haves

here in New York we've had a pretty harsh winter, that doesn't seem to want to go away. If you live here you know exactly what I'm talking about. Now that we are in April, I'm finally starting to feel spring trying to squeez it's way through and it has me very excited. Not only is spring my favorite season but, this seasons fashion trends have every girl I know waiting anxiously for the warm days to come to finally try a few of the trends out. today I'm going to share with you a few of these trends that are on my must haves list this season.
 Hope you enjoy xoxo styled by Paloma 

One of my favorite trends for this spring season is the PASTELS trend, and I love how this year they've incorporated it with the leather jacket. I've been seeing a lot of blogger wearing these jackets a lot lately, I've been looking for one for the past couple of weeks and when I came across this Zara version I felt like I hit the jackpot. This jacket is hitting all the right notes, it's the perfect combination of edginess and femininity and its gorgeous. Surprisingly it has become just as popular as the classic black version we all love. I recommend anyone who is afraid of getting it because of the color to go into a store and try it on, I guarantee you'll change your mind once you have it on.
Zara $129 (here)



Another one of the trends that everyone is craving this season is the boyfriend jean. Weather it's baggy, ripped, or skinny, this style is flattering on everyone. Dressed up with heels and a blazer or dress it down with sneakers or wedges, you are sure to look fabulous in these. The styles above are two that I'm really loving at the moment, Left: NastyGal (here) Right: H&M (here)



 Comfort and style all in one shoe ! Yes ladies believe it, the slip on sneaker is hot right now. Who would've though that this skater sneaker would have all these fashionistas fawning over them. Designers have come out with unique designs in different materials and textures, one is sure to tickle your taste buds. These two versions are my favorites so far because of the design and the price. They are so chic and I've seen them styled so many surprising ways, paired with skirts and tuxedo pants, It's just amazing how versatile this sneaker is.You can't go wrong with a shoe that is both comfortable and stylish. A must have this season for sure !  Left: Steve Madden (here) Right: H&M (here)



Last but not least, a trend I've always loved, the crop top. I like it because its feminine and if styled the right way can be very lady like and sophisticated which is right up my ally. This style top looks great with any style bottom you choose to wear with it. It can easily give your look a fun and flirty feel when paired with a skater skirt, or a sexy sophisticated feel when you pair it with a pencil skirt. One of my favorite ways to wear it is with long trousers like a nice crisp high waisted cigarette pant or some beautifully printed palazzo pants. It makes me feel like a celebrity or a model (a girl can dream) when I wear it with pants (I know I'm a weirdo) because, it elongates my frame which is something I love. It's definitely a must have trend this season ! A few tops I'm loving at the moment below:
Floral set Asos (here), Black Crop Top Nasty Gal (here), Pink Top Topshop (here)
)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome trends!!! I definitely need to get me a pair of boyfriend jeans.

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I invite you to add your link to my Tuesday linkup. It is for fashion bloggers only, great way to meet new bloggers and enlarge our community. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster award. :)

    http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a massive fan of pastels and crop tops as well! Despite fall really being my favorite season, I can't help but look forward to bringing these sorts of pieces out. I really dig the pastel leather jacket, such an unexpected and lovely choice. xx
    TheresaandCee.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...