3/11/2014

Mini Drugstore Haul



I went to my local cvs the other day looking for one nail polish and of course I came out with more. Doesn't that happen to everyone? I heard about L'Oreal's new Extroadinaire Gel Lacque 1,2,3 system, and I've been wanting to try it it so while i was their I saw the display they had and it was s hard to choose just one color, because all the colors were beautiful. I choose this one because it's one of my favorite colors, the name is Fashion's Finest. I tried it out today for my ootd post and i loved it! It dries quickly, the formula goes on smooth and not streaky, and the shine is amazing. I loved the way my nails looked after it was fully dried. This was my first time trying a gel manicure and I must say it wont be my last. Below is a picture from todays ootd post.



I also picked up two of the new Maybelline Elixir Lip Color glosses, and I have to say, these are definitely anew favorite of mines. The color is so rich and highly pigmented, they go on smooth like butter. They just feel amazing on the lips and very moisturizing. They also smell really good too and they aren't sticky which are two things I look for in glosses. I definitely recommend you checking these out there 20 shades in total,so there is definitely a color for everyone. The colors I got are Breathtaking Apricot hich is a beautiful coral pink color, and Nude Illusion which is the perfect nude. Of course im going back for a few more shades that I loved so stay tuned for those on my instagram. Until next time...
xoxo Styled by Paloma 

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...