1/30/2014

Organized in Style


I Love keeping things organized, and I'm a total sucker for cute stationary. Kate Spade released their 2014 Agenda a while back which I fell in love with immediately, unfortunately it was sold out everywhere for a while. I was stalking their website and calling my local store every week to see when they would have them back in stock and finally I was able to get my hands on one. It's just so chic and pretty I just couldn't pass it up. They do have other styles which are super cute as well but this was my favorite. I also have my eyes set on a pink reptile embossed planner from Giginewyork.com  that's been on my wish list since christmas. Who says one planner is enough? 
Until next time my loves xoxo Styled By Paloma  

11 comments:

  1. Love this! Kate Spade has the CUTEST accessories!

    <3,
    Pamela
    http://sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.. so pretty!!!

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/01/body-shape-perfect-fit-hourglass.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That agenda is soo cute, I love to keep things organized as well <3
    But my agenda is kinda boring x)

    Ines Loves
    Have a lovely day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate Spade has some of the best accessories around. Love the is journal!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am too!!! I love the stationery section and I usually want to buy everything♥ Cute Agenda!

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want it!
    v-is-for-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just died! and went to heaven. This is too cute, this just made want to get organized :) lol.

    Brianna from Style'd | www.style-d.co

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ηi ! I nominated you for the Liebster award which is for helping new blogger become more popular( I swear it's not a spam message)Please If you have time take a look .
    afashionistastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been waiting for them to come back in stock as well, I think I'm out of luck, I need this!!!!!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I waited a long time before my store restocked them so I know the feeling but keep checking you never know ! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...