12/21/2013

Home Improvement Saturdays : Ikea Rast Hack

For those of you who don't know I am an interior design enthusiast. Interior design is one of my greatest passion which I hope to make into a career someday. There's nothing more exciting to me then decorating or rearranging things in your home to give it a new look. It's the same as when you are putting an outfit together, you are putting different pieces together finding ways to give the outfit a new twist. This is a great project for you DIY lovers out there! You might have seen people talking about the Ikea Rast drawer on Instagram or on other blogs, basically its just a drawer you get at any ikea and it comes plain with no hardware or paint, giving you freedom to transform it into anything you want. A few coats of paint and some bling(hardware) and VOILA! you have a unique piece that was made by you, and the best part is not everyone has it. I love what I've seen so far, and how creative people get, the transformations are amazing. I would love to try this out in my home ( as soon as I find somewhere to put it) lol.  I've found a few of my favorite hacks which have inspired me and hopefully will inspire you to get a little creative in your home.
xoxo Styled by Paloma
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I get my own place so I can get inspired as you have. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I have IKEA in my country....

    following your blog now :)

    Love, Leonita
    http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love a good ikea hack - I'm a VM so love interiors too.

    http://andreaava.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE re-doing furniture! it is the architect and designer within me! lovely inspiration in your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to be hacking alot of ikea stuff soon!

    http://curiousjoi.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...